Customers need to subscribe with Dealguaranty in order to purchase the deals. Soon after purchasing the deal, a printed voucher is sent to the customer’s email id, after all the deals are purchased, the customer can get the voucher redeemed from the particular merchant. And they will receive the product with the discounted price.
You can easily cancel your order from your merchant’s page, within some stipulated time your order will get cancelled and if you have purchased a deal with Dealguaranty and you want to cancel it then, you can cancel it within 2 hours of purchase and you can return the good item and get the refund within 14 working days of the delivery of the product.
If you have purchase the good from merchant’s site, then you need to contact the merchant for help, and if you have purchased the good from our website, then you can return the good item within 14 working days of delivery of the good item. The good item should be in good and original condition in its original packing. For more details, you can check our ‘Return Policy’ page.
Please refer our Dealguaranty’ site ‘Refund Policy’ page, you can also check the fine print section of the product that you are purchasing to determine whether your voucher is eligible for a refund.
We will be thankful to you, for purchasing the deal and we really appreciate if you refer the same deal with your friends.In return of the 3 referrals made by you for the same deal, we will credit $5 into your account.
Yes, for purchasing the deal, when you click on the ‘Buy it for a friend’ link, it will take you to the page where you need to fill in friend’s name, email id and your message to him/her, and your contact details.
You can read the shipping details in the ‘Fine Print’ section on the deal page you want to purchase. Most of the orders are delivered within 7 business days from the date of purchase. You need to go to the merchant’s site for the details of the products shipped. You can also call us on 1-248- 943- 0078. We will help you track your order.
Yes, you can change the city location to get deals updates related to that city, you can do this by logging into your Dealguaranty account and change the city of your choice.
With Dealguaranty, you will get the effective platform for advertising and promoting your business locally on a daily basis. As Dealguaranty comes with reliable and flexible deal campaign tools along with powerful analytical features. It also comes with some supporting tools like dashboard, critical analytical reports and live chat and tele-support. Dealguaranty is beneficial for your business to grow more as it provides a good starting point for new business along with a lot of space for creativity, it comes with low budget accessibility, social media buzz, cheap advertising solution and low customer acquisition costs, increased upsell opportunities, quick cash inflows with the ability to increase in revenues, increased brand awareness and increased in new customers.
To run a deal with Dealguaranty, we offer most flexible and affordable Plan Packages and Commission Structures, with very low upfront fees and commission percentage. You will receive your money on time.
We have crafted different deals that are featured with the site with different time stretches. It also depends on the type of plan package you have selected for featuring the deals.
There are different types of businesses that partners with Dealguaranty, every business and their deals differ with another that is why they will receive their payment in different ways.
With Dealguaranty, many businesses will get 80% of its preliminary payment, which is sent to the merchants 14 days from the start of their deal and the remaining payment of 20% is sent when the deal expires. While some business will receive 60% of the payment at the start and the remaining 40% is sent later on. Payments are send directly to the deposits. It will get 5-10 days for the payment to process and to get delivered.
Our team of experienced photo and writing expert staff will work closely with you to craft the right deal for your business. They’ll help you determine the type and timing of the offer that will attract new customers and generate visibility for your brand. And we get immense response from our customers every day for the brand that we promote.